samedi 7 avril 2012

By Romain le cam.                                                                                                 Jane Birkin


Daniella Rech ,Steve Mcqueen
Andy Warhol and Laurie Anderson
Cholé Sevigny

by Lilly Dillon
Kate Moss and Terry Richardson
Michael Pitt,
Patti smith


 Richard Avedon
Sid Vicious
Nimue Smit






Anne Vyalitsyna, Elmer Batters
The Simpsons

, Tilda Swinton for L'Uomo Vogue
Kate Moss, Dree Hemingway & Nicolas Ripoll 
,Vivien Solari by Marc hom for Vogue Russia




Hello everyone. I became lazy (I was already), I have no longer want to put the names of artists or peoples on the pictures... if you want the names of artists or peoples in the pictures let a comment, I m really sorry (finally i change opignion)...  And if you like my blog, article, or pictures..., let me know and let a comment to support me to keep this blog. (ahaha) Thank you all for your visits.

2 commentaires:

  1. hey, i found your blog several weeks ago, and be honest, i like your blog so much =) i come here every day, just afraid to miss any articles or pictures. :P so hope this message can support you to put more good pictures to us. thanks ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hi, thank you so much for your comment, i'm happy to hear this. I will try to 'post' more often, and i hope my blog will continue to please you. Have a nice day ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer